Recognized for a variety of exciting entertainment venues, Houston does not disappoint!
- World class theater, museums, and arts
- Award winning professional and college sports, golf courses
- Boutique and luxury shopping
- Highly acclaimed restaurants from all cultures
- Personal relaxation at numerous luxurious spas
- Numerous parks, running trails along the bayou and golf courses
- Day trips to NASA Johnson Space Center, Galveston or the Gulf Coast beaches
Largest livestock exhibition and rodeo in the world (wikipedia) A real Texas experience, 3 weeks every March.
Inspiring Renowned World Class Recognized Beloved Award-Winning
- Houston Grand Opera, Houston Ballet and Houston Symphony
- Broadway Plays and Musicals
- The Alley Theater
- Concerts, Restaurants and Club Scene
- Bayou Place entertainment complex
Near Rice University, The Houston Medical Center and Hermann Park, The Houston Museum District includes nineteen museums, such as:
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- The Menil Collection
- Rothko Chapel
- Contemporary Art Museum
- The Holocaust Museum
- Museum of Natural Science
- Art Car Museum (in the Heights neighborhood)
20 miles southeast of Houston
Watch the boats sail into Kemah from the Boardwalk, while enjoying fresh gulf shrimp at one of the fine restaurants.
Or charter a fishing boat. Be sure to stay over at the luxurious Boardwalk Inn.