Prestigious 3 Riverway - Centrally Located
Uptown Houston at Woodway and Loop 610 West near The Galleria… the largest suburban business district in the U.S. and within reach of Houston’s major business, shopping and recreation centers.
- Award-winning Class A office building
- Adjacent to the signature Houston Omni Hotel
- Deli, Cafés, Restaurant & Bar within walking distance
- Nestled in a serene bayou setting only minutes from The Galleria
Proximity to Major Destinations
- IAH Airport: 27 miles (approximately 35 minutes)
- Hobby Airport: 18 miles (approximately 30 minutes)
- Texas Medical Center, the largest in the world:
10 miles (approximately 15 minutes)
- Downtown Houston: 6 miles (approximately 10 minutes)
- Galleria shopping and restaurants: 2 miles (approximately 5 minutes)
- Running trails in Memorial Park: 1.5 miles (approximately 5 minutes)
Houston is a great year round destination. The average yearly temperature is between 78 high and 68 low. Houston weather is the nicest during the fall and winter seasons when you can experience moderately warm days and cool nights. Business casual and layered clothing that breathe are good choices. Come visit Houston and experience its great year round travel weather.
Distinctive Floor Plan
3 Riverway is nestled within beautiful natural surroundings in a Bayou setting with lovely window views. Our unique casual space raises respondents’ curiosity and puts them at ease. Our 7,000 square feet provides 3 spacious suites. Our largest and newest suite (32×30) comfortably seats 60+ respondents with viewing for 20 observers. We can provide a 4th suite – the newest 3 Riverway amenity – a modern conference room (25×30) with adjacent board room to accommodate viewing via video.
- Bistro-style gallery for serving and seating respondents
- Fun, stimulating atmosphere
- Interesting reading materials that do not subject respondents to advertising influence
- 2 spacious, contemporary focus group suites
- 1 large multi-purpose suite (seats 60+)
- All rooms wired for High Speed Internet and WIFI.
- Presentation rails or grid walls for exhibits
- Multiple room configurations using modular tables or comfortable leather sofas and chairs
- Different room setups include: Boardroom, Classroom, Seminar, Living Room, configured to meet your needs
- Painted in the perfect gray to stimulate creative thinking and to enhance video/audio recording, also is perfect for projecting images/presentations allows for images/video to be projected on walls without the need for a dedicated screen
Client Viewing and Lounges
- Tiered viewing with lighted writing ledges
- Expansive 16′ x 18′ or larger double-paned mirrors for ultimate viewing and sound control
- Private work areas with dedicated network connections, featuring 100mb dedicated fiber optic internet access and WIFI, and closed-circuit HDTV’s for remote viewing, all rooms are configured for Focus Vision.
- Leather executive chairs
- Private client entrances available (Suite A)
- Full service in suite catering from world class Restaurants